If you’re building or thinking about renovating your bathroom – this workshop’s for you!
Whether rushing in for a quick shower or luxuriating in a long bath, bathrooms are rooms that we use, and should therefore enjoy, every day.
Bathrooms are also a major investment with seemingly endless details and decisions. Let us help break down all that technical info into everyday terms. Help you discard the options that aren’t right for you, so you can concentrate your time and thinking on those that are.
Practical, fun and packed with useful information to help you create your best bathroom.
What will I learn about?
- Which of 5 bathroom layouts will suit you and your space
- The pros and cons of having a shower / bath ‘wet space’
- Which tiles are right for you
- 6 patterns you can create using subway tiles
- The latest innovations in bathroom fixtures and fittings
- Contemporary bathroom design at a variety of price points
The key thing to remember about bathroom design is that there are many more options than you might at first think. Your bathroom is one of the most used rooms in your home. Don’t let it be a design after-thought!