Date: Wednesday 11 November, 2020
Time: 6.00pm to 8.00pm
Place: Kimberly James Furniture, 19 Anzac Highway Keswick
Open plan living is in tune with today’s family and home entertaining lifestyle. It’s social, draws in more light and can make a small space feel bigger.
But open plan living does bring its own special challenges. How do I define each area? How do I group my furniture? How do I accommodate a variety of activities?
Whether you’re planning your first home, re-working existing space for changing family needs, or are the social hub for your extended tribe, this presentation is for you.
Practical, fun and packed with useful information.
What will I learn?
- How to divide your space into kitchen/living/dining zones
- Kitchen and/or Butler’s Pantry – where are you doing your food preparation?
- How to work with (rather than against!) natural traffic flows
- The easiest way to plan your furniture placement
- Best sizes for living and dining area rugs
- Creating nooks and bonus areas
Want more OLIO Open Plan Living inspiration? Click on the link below.