Date: Sunday 20 September, 2020
Time: 9.00am to 3.00pm
Place: Begins and ends at Blum, 179 Railway Terrace, Mile End South
To be human is to be a maker of things. There is an energy in handmade objects that can never be reproduced in the manufacturing process.
Adelaide is bursting with talented makers of wonderful things for interior design lovers. Working in sheds and home studios, selling at markets and online.
Many are also teachers of the varied and mysterious arts of making. Is it time for you to step into your own making adventures under their supportive care?
Let me share with you a selection of the Adelaide makers creating the home objects I love.
What will I experience?
- Fun, relaxed day with a small group of like-minded people
- Exclusive access to maker studios
- Up-close demonstrations of maker skills
- Opportunities to buy handmade objects directly from makers
- Air-conditioned comfort in a chauffeured vehicle
- Delicious light refreshments
Proudly supported by
Want more OLIO Makers inspiration? Click on the link below.