Date: Saturday 17 October, 2020
Time: 10.00am to 4.00pm
Place: Begins and ends at Grass Roots Vintage, 30 Main Road, Hahndorf
The beautiful Adelaide Hills are home to a myriad of fascinating destinations for interior design lovers.
We know that ‘Hills people’ are a little bit quirkier than those of us living on the plains. Perhaps it’s something to do with all those wood burning fires, crisp juicy apples and stunning Autumn leaf displays.
The Adelaide Hills are bursting with talented makers, collectors and purveyors of wonderful things for your home.
Let me share with you a selection of the Adelaide Hills people and places who create and curate the furniture and objects I love.
What will I experience?
- Fun, relaxed day with a small group of like-minded people
- Lots of re-purposed rustic (and rusty!) goodness
- Curated collections from small makers and creators
- The best of contemporary art and design
- Air-conditioned comfort in a chauffeured vehicle
- Delicious light refreshments
Proudly supported by
Want more OLIO’s Hills inspiration? Click on the link below.