Date: Saturday 5 September, 2020
Time: 10.00am to 4.00pm
Place: Begins and ends at Blum, 179 Railway Terrace, Mile End South
If you love home interiors and enjoy exploring all that Adelaide has to offer, this tour’s for you!
Homes are collections of furniture and objects that tell our stories. Collections we buy, find, inherit, make and are gifted over time.
Let me share with you a selection of the Adelaide people and places who create and curate the furniture and objects I love.
A ‘tasting plate’ of what Adelaide has to offer at every price level.
What will I experience?
- Fun, relaxed day with a small group of like-minded people
- Fabulous vintage hunting grounds
- The best of contemporary design
- Inspirations (and skills!) for up-cycling
- Air-conditioned comfort in a chauffeured vehicle
- Delicious light refreshments
Proudly supported by
Want more OLIO’s Adelaide inspiration? Click on the links below.