Date: Saturday 31 October, 2020
Time: 9.00am to 4.00pm
Place: Miele, 83/85 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton
If you’re building or thinking about renovating your kitchen – this workshop’s for you!
Kitchens are the heart of the home where families and friends gather. They’re also a major investment with seemingly endless details and decisions.
Let us help break down all that technical info into everyday terms. Help you discard the options that aren’t right for you, so you can concentrate your time and thinking on those that are.
Practical, fun and packed with useful information to help you create your best kitchen.
What will I learn about?
- 6 key questions to ask when planning your kitchen layout
- Pros and Cons (including lots and lots of samples!) of kitchen materials
- Back to Basics – for example, what actually is 2 Pac?
- Whether you need White or Super White glass for your splashback
- The latest innovations in kitchen appliances
- Contemporary kitchen design at a variety of price points
Expert Special Guests include
Want more OLIO Kitchen inspiration? Click on the links below.